Re: Some new sweet features on the new 3D-Viewer

Hi Jakub,

on relation to this subjects:

> I found one bug. In OpenGL after first open of 3D viewer the traces,
> holes and maybe other has square shape.

I experienced this before on Windows. I manage to fixed it on my setup... but looks it remains.
On my case I found that if I close and open again it fixes the issue, then I found a way to improve it, and there was a clear that I added on openGL that fixed it for me.
I will keep looking if I can found anything that may be related with that. I may need more targets to test my development :O

> I have two improvements for "pivot and rotation center". The first is
> that animated arrow can be made persistent and movable by mouse to
> getting the center at desired location. And the second improvement is on
> top of the first. When user moves the arrow so that arrow can be sticked
> to models - surface, center, edges - selectable by user, or somehow
> intelligent.

I dont know if the "persistent" will look good but I will give it a try.
In any case, at this moment it is not possible to implement it (It will need some features to be developed before this one so this will work properly)

I may have in mind to test intersections against models bounding box, so you can select the model to be your center.. latter..

Mario Luzeiro