Re: Some new sweet features on the new 3D-Viewer

Hi Maurice, Mário, Wayne,

I do not understand why there are not leaders for main KiCad source parts? Wayne, can you explain to me it? Because I think that there could be separate leaders for main KiCad parts and merging code from many developers can be done with their help and focus on their code part.

Jakub