Re: Some new sweet features on the new 3D-Viewer

Thanks Jean-Pierre,

> I just have (on W7) frequent freeze of the display.
> Just iconize and "un-iconize" the 3d viewer frame restarts the
> display... for a few commands.

Sorry I am not seeing what could be this issue, what you mean by "freeze" and which commands ? Does it hangs? Does not move / rotate the board?

Mario

Just a small fix to compile the new 3d viewer on Windows/msys2 and
wxWidgets 3.1 in attached file.

The new 3d viewer looks fine now.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS