Re: Questionably useful code

On 11.03.2016 00:59, Jon Neal wrote:
Hi,

What I would like to request is that we remove the bit of code that
omits text size and thickness if they are default. This increases file
size by about 40ish chars/bytes. I think it is reasonable to still omit
bold, italic, justification, and whether the text is hidden or not.
I propose to add lines with default to this component values to begin of file. After that You can remove thickness, layer etc. from most of graphic items and even reduce file size without breaking compatibility with old footprints (you still can use hard-coded defaults if didn't find default value in file).

--
Regards,
   Sergey A. Borshch            mailto: sb-sf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx