yes, but this is an optional setting just as now the touchpad-panning is.

Regards,
Bernhard

On 2016-03-11 09:37, Mário Luzeiro wrote:
Hi Bernhard,

Current (stable) KiCad already has the PANing functionality on the
middle button.
The feature I added in my branch for the "pivot center" is on "middle
button" and "space bar" so I guess Apple users can use just the "space
bar".
I found myself the "space bar" more useful / fast to use than the
"middle button" actually..

Mario