Re: Questionably useful code

I hope we don't add more things like this in the future.

Adding a header to the file with "default font size is 60 mils" or
whatever, and setting omitted font size in the file to use the header
value, would add only a few bytes over what the current is--except there
wouldn't be a magic constant in KiCad we can't change without breaking
backwards compatibility.

Adam Wolf