De: Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx>
Fecha:14/03/2016  21:41  (GMT+01:00)
Para: kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: [Kicad-developers] Trouble with BOM plugin execution on Windows

If memory serves, we removed the wxEXEC_SHOW_CONSOLE option from the
wxExecute() function call because it always shows a console window on
Windows.  Users were complaining about the console flashing while the
command was executed.  This was a long time ago so I may be thinking of
something else.  Your use case is probably not typical as you are
launching a GUI app from a console created by wxExecute() where
typically KiCad runs an external script to manipulate the netlist for
post processing so showing the console is annoying.  I'm not sure
changing this is desirable but I'm not opposed to it either.  Is it OK
if I forward all of the complaints about the console being temporarily
displayed to you?  Anyone else have any input on this?