Re: Trouble with BOM plugin execution on Windows

Le 18/03/2016 19:11, Константин Барановский a écrit :
> What if realize it through the command line of the BOM plugin in the next
> way :
> "bom_tool.exe %I %O" - execute and hide window (by default);
> "!bom_tool.exe %I %O" - execute and show window.
> Yes, it is not intuitive, but it is rare case and, I think, is acceptable.
> What do you think?

Why to reinvent the wheel?

there are more usual ways to force an option.
for instance, in command line executables, an option is usually called
by something like:
--show_console

Whatever the option, do not forget to update the on help line called by
the help button in dialog.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS