Re: kicad StepUp nice MCAD renderings

Hi David,
I was interested to see that mounting screws aren't included though.
that is a rendering that a kicad StepUp user shared at the kicad info
forum, but you are right ...
I also include screws on my kicad project both for bom and for
collisions checking.
It saves on time when purchasing, and building.
After I switched to MCAD side using my StepUp tools, everything has
become easier, even modeling or get models from manufacturers using STEP
as source
MCAD model is also a must in exchanging data with third parties

Regards
Maurice