Re: OSX version support

It would be nice to move to 10.9 SDK for the current development work, for
speed/security reasons.  I can keep the 10.7 SDK around for the stable
builds for any new 4 series stable releases.

OTOH, I don't mind keeping them around--until someone complains that they
stopped working. The only real problem I have with keeping 10.7 and 10.8
support around is that I don't know anyone who wants to keep a 10.7 or 10.8
system around for us to do testing on, if anyone has problems with it.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L