Re: Custom shaped pads work. Second test.

Hi JP

It seems that this was merged in 6671, thank your for your work on
this, but I think you might have missed one crucial part to this.
Namely the board file version bump. To me this does not look like this
is backward compatible to 4.0.2 in any sensible way. (I have not
tested nor reviewed the patch in detail, please correct me if I am
wrong).  We should seriously take care that we are as backward
compatible as we can be. At least the user shall be warned that
opening a file made in a newer version will loose information.

Nick