update on ongoign 3D work

I'm working on creatign a dummy board with only a few  footprint features
on it to aid in aligning models:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By_XTJN-s8aXMzdrOF93eXlJelE

At the moment the edge of the board has bad normals - I find the bad
normals a little annoying but I don't think they ruin the usefulness of the
tool. What opinions do people have on the bad normals? Should I spend a
little more time on the render code to make the dummy board prettier?

At the moment there are no pads, which makes it impossible to check the
positioning of SMD components, but I'm working on that.

- Cirilo

Follow ups