Re: 0.1 degrees

We've being talking about this for a long time so I would like to see
this implemented.  Entering 900 for 90.0 degrees really doesn't make
much sense.  You may have to write your own validator if
wxFloatingPointValidator does not meet your needs.  I haven't used
wxFloatingPointValidator so I don't know how much success you will have.