Re: 0.1 degrees

On Sat, Apr 09, 2016 at 10:37:43AM -0400, Chris Pavlina wrote:
> Anyone mind if I go through and fix the "in 0.1 degrees" units that are all
> over pcbnew? I don't see any reason why we can't let the user enter unit
> degrees with a decimal point.

Probably stems for avoiding floats around the code, which is a good
idea... we sometime went thru horrible linear algebra things to avoid
trigonometric code and the resulting rounding issues.

If you really want to fix it I'd suggest to make a derivative entry box
that handles it and returns the value in decidegrees. Look how the
current 'mils/inch/mm' entry box does it to centralize the
conversion/check.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
CZ Srl - Parma