Re: pcbnew: DXF export missing Line option

Hi all

Someone on IRC just asked about being able to export DXF as the line
type and I found this thread via google, which I will revive. Since it
describes the problem pretty well with the attached images.

So is this by intention or not that one can not use the plot mode
combobox now? I just tested in 6673 on windows.

Regards
Nick Østergaard