Re: Circle dimensions

thats what i am trying to determine with the latter. I don't just want
"Well hope they are useful" there really needs to be real world use
for them otherwise they are just cluttering up the dialogs and making
it more complicated than it needs to be. This is why i am looking for
concrete examples.

Simon