DIALOG_ORIENT_FOOTPRINTS

I wonder how many of you are even aware of DIALOG_ORIENT_FOOTPRINTS. It's
hidden in the Secret Menu in pcbnew (the spread-and-place) one, menu item
Orient All Footprints. The code hasn't been touched since 2010 except a few
cleanups, and it seems really simplistic and useless to me. I was going to
upgrade it to floating-point angle entry like everything else, but....

Does _anybody_ even use this? It seems utterly useless. I have no idea when
you'd want to globally apply an orientation to footprints. Can I just tear it
out?  :P

--
Chris

Follow ups