Re: DIALOG_ORIENT_FOOTPRINTS

In the same vein, what about the autoplace functions? I tried them a couple
of times just to see what they would do (really to see if it was worth it
to port over to GAL) and yikes. It is way, way too simplistic to do
anything useful and from the small amount I tested it has a handful of
issues with it.

Jon