Re: Bitmap fonts

I have just enabled regular OpenGL mipmapping, but I do not see a
significant difference. I consider the mentioned text (net name on pad
1, C2) to be just too small to make it readable. If you compare the
original font and legacy view, they have the same problem and I am not
sure we can do much about it.

Regards,
Orson