Re: PATCH: 3D filename resolver

Hi Wayne,

 As far as I know the patch only fixes latent (unreported) bugs and
improves the compatibility with previous versions of KiCad. Nick has
pointed me to some users' posts regarding behavior which they considered a
bug and which is fixed by this patch, but I don't know of any bugs reported
to launchpad.

- Cirilo