Re: PATCH: 3D filename resolver

Hi Cirilo,
I just tested (r6701 from daily build) it deeply in win8-64b
and I have just few more info:
I have my vars SET on windows (not configured inside kicad)
if I don't explicit the var i.e. KISYS3DMOD the wrl models they are not displayed at all as they were before.... If I clean the system var and I set the var inside kicad I can see the models again... so the system var seems not to be parsed/acquired correctly

Maurice