Re: [Branch ~kicad-product-committers/kicad/product] Rev 6698: Pcbnew: remove dead macro code.

Wayne,

I can not read the newsletter for the past two weeks.
I did not see the negative reviews about macros.

I use macros to repeat a set of simple operations.
Moreover, a long time. When there was no opportunity to use python scripts.
And transfer macros to python have neither the time nor the possibility.

Here are some examples of my pcb (2008-2015).
All are made in kicad.
Without the use of macros is not done :)

At the same time I have been involved in supporting Russian GOST in the kicad (starting with a revno of 62).
My daughter helped to draw and add Cyrillic characters in vector font 8 years ago (revno 1285). ;)

--
Andrey Fedorushkov