Re: libkicad_3dsg.so.2.0.0

I experienced that also but, for some reason that I dont understand how it works, it starts to work again.
So maybe just need a reboot to make that "ldconfig update its cache".
From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Cirilo Bernardo [cirilo.bernardo@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 April 2016 04:46
To: Tiger12506
Cc: KiCad Developers
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] libkicad_3dsg.so.2.0.0

This issue is due to a required shared library being installed to
a path which is not currently checked by ldconfig. In your case
the path is /usr/local/lib.  You will need to configure ldconfig to
look for shared libraries in /usr/local/lib, then run ldconfig to
update its cache.  This is not a bug, it is an issue that needs to
be addressed by package maintainers and users who build and
install from source. Since different Linux systems manage the
ldconfig configuration in different ways it makes no sense for
KiCad developers to attempt to manage this configuration via the
CMake install scripts.

- Cirilo