Re: Build of kicad_new3d-viewer failed

Hi Jakub and Mario,
JP pointed out a solution for this prob
It is certainly due to the fact pcbnewPYTHON_wrap.cxx is a old file, not updated (frequent issue).
When you have an issue with pcbnewPYTHON_wrap.cxx, delete it and rebuild kicad.
pcbnewPYTHON_wrap.cxx is not always rebuilt when a .h is modified.
Usually, the issue is fixed just by deleting it to force a rebuild.

I build now back with all these python options:
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release \
            -DKICAD_SCRIPTING=ON \
            -DKICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=ON \
            -DKICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=ON \