Re: hotkeys config menu coherence

It's still partially in progress, I've just been massively tied up lately.

I don't understand the problem with 'Controls'. They _are_ controls. Anyone
else object to this placement? Without hotkeys in that tab it looks a bit
hilariously sparse... I don't understand the argument that these controls
should not be with those controls.

Import and export should be moved to go with the hotkeys but there is an
architectural issue with the preferences system preventing that. I'd like to
move them.

Hotkeys aren't translated? Okay, that should be changed.

As for vertical vs horizontal - that's just personal preference, unless you
have some actual argument in favor of one or the other.

Why didn't you speak up back when I was working on this? The discussion was
very active.