Re: PATCH: 3D resolver

Cirilo,

We already have code that expands environment variables.  It's the
static function:

const wxString FP_LIB_TABLE::ExpandSubstitutions( const wxString& aString )

I would prefer that you use it rather than write your own unless it
doesn't suite your needs.  Looking at your patch, it should work just fine.

Thanks,

Wayne