Re: Bitmap fonts (+ dotted grid)

Le 02/05/2016 à 17:16, Maciej Sumiński a écrit :
> As noone had opposed the changes, I have just merged the bitmap fonts
> branch.
>
> As a small bonus, we have also added an option to switch to dotted grid
> in GAL (thanks to Tom for refactoring the grid drawing routine).
>
> Regards,
> Orson

A lot of work! Thanks to Tomasz and you.

After a fast and short test, the change looks good.

However, I noticed 2 issues (W7 32 bits on msys2):
- The grid is not visible on OpenGL, but is visible on Cairo.
- I can switch between legacy and Cairo, as long I not switched to OpenGL, but if I switch to Cairo
from OpenGL, or from legacy after having previously switched to Opengl, Pcbnew crashes.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS