Re: Debian and Ubuntu packaging.

To be entirely honest and somewhat opinionated, I have no problem telling
Debian users that they chose a distribution that tampers with packages and so
they get to live with it. KiCad's easy to build anyway, should they decide they
don't like that choice.

Perhaps we could provide our own Debian and Ubuntu packages, like the Ubuntu
nightly PPA.