Re: mode openGL issues after latest updates

Le 03/05/2016 à 12:06, Mário Luzeiro a écrit :
> Hi Orson,
> I tested the new updates on my branch code, and now on Windows I got this issues after I close the 3d-viewer windows:
>
> Error: mapping vertices buffer: invalid operation
> Error: unmapping vertices buffer: invalid operation
> Error: unbinding vertices buffer:  invalid operation
>
> My guess is that it may be related with oGL context? :S
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~mrluzeiro/kicad/kicad_new3d-viewer
>
> On Linux it works fine.

On Windows (W7, 32 bits) I have found an other issue:
When closing Pcbnew, it crashes, if the opengl mode was used, and if the legacy mode is activated
when closing pcbnew.
When closing Pcbnew on legacy mode, it does not crash if the opengl mode is never activated.
When closing Pcbnew on opengl mode, it does not crash.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS