Request to allow text rotation/mirroring in any position/angle, silk screen

Hi ,   Importing from Eagle to KiCad I'm hitting the problem of KiCad not
allowing
text in any position,  this make's for a big manual clean up.
Of course there is too side's to this story. Not allowing the user to make
easy mistakes.
But from the import of side of things. From Eagle and maybe other pcb
packages this is a real
problem.

So I would propose a preference option to let text/mirroring rotation in
any position.

Thus giving the user the option.   And make life much easy/better for
importing from other packages.

Lachlan.

Follow ups