Re: pcbnew preferences - cleanup before rework - collab

Thanks to the people who gave input on this before. I'm just going to point
this out one more time and see if I can get another wave of input, before
summarizing it and trying to get some changes made :)

https://misc.c4757p.com/pad/p/pcbnew-prefs