Maximum undo items

Back in August (git:aaadb40), I made the undo history infinite in pcbnew,
eeschema, modedit, and libedit. Wayne wanted this to remain an option, in case
of issues with the memory consumption of the undo stack. Currently, if you set
"Maximum undo items" to zero, you get infinite history. I also made it default
to unlimited.

In the seven months since I did that, has anybody ever needed to limit that?
I've found the memory consumption caused by it to be quite minimal even on very
long layout sessions (I do not often shut my computer down other than to
install kernel updates and do not generally close things I'm working on, so
pcbnew can remain open for weeks at a time...).

And if nobody has needed to change the limit, can I remove it to reduce options
clutter?

--
Chris

Follow ups