Dump zone geometry to files when filling

In 6790 I removed the user option to "Dump zone geometry to files when
filling"; Tom indicated that this was no longer necessary and could be removed.

I left the *code*, however. I took the global flag out of pcbnew.h and replaced
it with a static const bool in the file where the actual dumping happens, to
allow this to be switched back on in the future if absolutely necessary.

Particularly @ Tom: should the code be removed as well? How sure are we that
we'll never need it again? If "mostly sure", I'd advocate for removing it; in
the unlikely case that that changes we can drag it back out of the rev history.
If "kinda sure", maybe it can be left in.

What do you think?

--
Chris

Follow ups