Re: Dump zone geometry to files when filling

I'm not proposing that we change the frame name prefixing.  I only
mentioned it because it's not always obvious what the config entry names
are.  If you were looking for "MaxUndoCount", you wont find it in any of
the config files.  It will always have the the frame name prefixed to it.