Re: What are dx and dy?

 I think it will be good if one can to see like:
[vector coordinates] (abs coord) (relative coord)
where [] - context visible field (drawing a graphic primitive),
() - visible always.
Or do like:
[vector coordinates] (A: abs coord | R: relative coord)
where ( | ) - switchable with the hotkey.
PS: I think the abs or rel coordinates should be visible always.