Re: PATCH: OS X copy/close bug fix

Why do you think they are not going to fix it?
These two defects are still open and marked as “accepted defect”.
They maybe won’t fix it like your patch does and yes, nobody knows when they will fix it.
But it unfortunately is the same for many other OS X wxWidgets bugs… :(

Until then, your patch looks quite fine for being used in KiCad on OS X.

Moreover, as JP pointed out your first patch won’t work, because you changed generated code.
Doing the same in the source .fpb files would mean to change it for every platform.
That’s probably also not the way to go…

Regards,
Bernhard