Copyright header

I went to update copyright.h to reflect the use of AUTHORS.txt and I've got a
couple more questions about the header.

- There are discrepancies between GPL license versions. copyright.h itself says
  "version 3 ... or any later version" in one place, but links to version 2
  later. Other files say "version 2 ... or any later version". We really need
  to fix this so it's clear which version we are licensed under. I'd like to go
  through all source files and ensure they all give the correct version. Can
  Wayne please clarify that the intended version is indeed "version 3 or
  later"?

- We really need to update the copyright years. Currently we're doing a sort of
  "update them as you work on files" but that isn't really working out, people
  are forgetting to. Would anybody be too annoyed if I swept through and
  updated all the headers in every file? I'll make sure they're all in a
  regular format and then leave a script in scripts/ to repeat this in the
  future.

- copyright.h currently advises placing two copyright lines, one for the
  primary author and one to "KiCad Developers". Is this really necessary? It
  seems to me a bit pointless, as file authorship is quite dynamic over time.
  Perhaps for new files we could just do a single "Copyright (C) 2016 KiCad
  Developers"?

--
Chris

Follow ups