Re: Copyright header

We rebuild all of kicad all the time... We've got such interlinked headers that
we trigger a full rebuild almost any time anything is changed. Seriously, I
touched richio.h the other day and that definitely triggered at very least a
nearly complete rebuild, if not complete. I don't understand why this is a
concern, we do this constantly.