Re: Eeschema : Component name auto-placement

Rationale is that it saves a lot of time placing labels for components where
they typically have to be moved - passives, for instance. It doesn't just stick
them at the top, it makes some effort to get them out of the way of pins and
other parts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FKnrKxe4Y