clarification needed about new options menu

As usual, sorry for my bad English.

A few days ago I added a few missing lines (according to a suggestion
from a KiCad forum user) to the Getting Started Manual to describe che
color change procedure of a component in the Part Library Editor.

In the old behaviour the color change could be made directly from inside
the Editor. Now it seems that the color change can only be made from the
Eeschema session from wich the Editor was started.

BTW, if the part editor is started from the kicad project manager, there
is no way to change the component color if not starting an eeschema
session. I think this is sub-optimal and IMHO I prefer the old behaviour.

My question is: is this new menu configuration stable enough or it will
be re-added a colour option sub-menu in the Part Editor?

If this configuration is stable, I can try to describe it in the manual
and so I can start modify the manual accordingly.

If the new menu configuration is unstable, I will wait until who is
working on it will be so kind to warn me when he will have finished.

If the author of the new menu configuration want to update the manual
by himself I won't go against it... ;-)

TIA
Regards,

--