Re: 3D cache path

+1 for the button or auto cleanup from my side.

What is cached there at all?
I just looked on my OS X setup and I found the cache folder, but it is empty.
And yes, I am working on a couple of boards with 3d models…

How is it in general thought to work?
Is it intended to cache whatever it caches on a per model, per project, per etc. basis?

Apart from that, (1) seems to be the right place for OS X.

Regards,
Bernhard