Re: Updated FindPython cmake modules

Please find attached updated patch that removes
CMakeModules/CMakeFindFrameworks.cmake

Adam if you can test the patch it would be useful

but based on when that file was last changed (in 2013) and is the same
in the ubuntu 14.04 cmake 2.8.12 distribution  as it is in 3.5 which i
use i don't think it should be an issue at all

Simon