Re: Toolbar Overflows

Unfortunately it seems that GTK does not allow bitmaps in checkable
items in menus, So i have rewritten the barart to look like the
attached screenshot (patch not attached yet as it still requires a
fair bit of dev, just requesting comments and whether we should just
try and hack the menu to work in gtk instead of using something more
like attached here