From: Maciej Sumiński [maciej.suminski@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 May 2016 12:35
To: Mário Luzeiro; kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: lost mipmaps after resume from suspend

Hi Mario,

I have tried a few times and I cannot reproduce the problem. I am not
sure if it is something we can fix, as I would not say it is KiCad's job
to restore (video) memory contents on resume. To be honest, I consider
this a video driver issue.

Can you confirm that such problem exists only in KiCad and not for other
applications using mipmapping?

Regards,
Orson