Copy & operator=

I am trying to understand the meaning of Copy() method defined for some
of BOARD_ITEMs. I would like to replace the method with operator= to
make the code clearer, and then give it consistent behavior. I have
noticed that Copy() implementations differ in:

- clearing Pback/Pnext fields
- setting a new timestamp
- copying pointer to parent object

I guess we should not change parent & DLIST related fields, as they are
expected to be already set to valid values (might be NULL for standalone
objects, but it is still OK). I suspect timestamp has to be set to a new
value to distinguish the objects.

Regards,
Orson