Re: PATCH: 3D resolver

Le 29/05/2016 à 03:28, Cirilo Bernardo a écrit :
> I accidentally sent this patch only to Wayne when I meant to send it to
> the list as well.
>
> The attached patch fixes the issues with environment expansion by
> using common.cpp ExpandEnvVarSubstitutions() to ensure
> threadsafe invocation of wxGenEnv().
>
> - Cirilo

Could you rebuild the patch against the last version?
Besides, it does not fix the bug 1585714:if the 3D filename is for instance:
${KISYS3DMOD}/Conn_DBxx/db25_male_pin90deg.wrl
which is perfectly correct, even on Windows.
Trying to edit the filename gives the error: invalid filename.

Such a filename is automatically created when you add a 3d shape by "add 3d shape" button in
footprint properties dialog, and is the natural way to define a full 3d filename.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS