Re: mode openGL issues after latest updates

Hi,

I have just pushed the mentioned changes.

@Jean-Pierre,
If you experience crash on exit with OpenGL GAL again, then we can
revert commit 6881, but I do not consider this a good solution, as it
creates a memleak. We need to think about another way of handling OGL
resources.

Regards,
Orson