Opengl issues after commit 6912/6913

Hi, Orson,

I have a new issue after commit 6912/6913:
I can switch from legacy to opengl canvas or cairo canvas, but once I have switched from opengl to
cairo, I cannot switch to opengl:
the error message is
Couldn't create OpenGL context and the next message: Requested texture size is not supported.

The first time I start Opengl canvas, I do not have the problem.

This is only after the Opengl canvas is deleted (when switching to cairo) I see this issue, when I
try to switch again to Opengl.

Moreover, if I open and close the 3D viewer, and switch from Opengl to cairo canvas (or if I close
Kicad), Pcbnew crashes (I am guessing when the Opengl canvas is deleted).

Before these commits, all worked fine for me (W7, 32 bits)
In fact I have an issue similar to the previous opengl issue (before ref 6888) .

Sorry, Orson.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Follow ups