Re: pcbnew feature: Vias on Solder Mask Layers

Hi Jean-Pierre,

I am using the negative photo resist method for making the PCB. I tried the
following method but I am not satisfied with that.

1. Selected the PDF as the Plot format.
2. Selected Negative plot option and then plotted.
3. Even-though the Edge cut is drawn, the plotted PDF included a big black
rectangle around the Edge cut as shown below.
[image: Inline images 1]

So I used the gerber plot to make negative film.

Regards,
Prabhu