Re: Announcement, CERN trip.

Hello.

Can this be spreaded in electronics forums like EEvBlog? This can make others understand KiCad project is alive and joining forces with very respectful organizations such as CERN.

 I think this can be an extreme brainstorm momentum! It would be amazing their electronic engineers and physicians (I know there's one from Spain that is both!) would provide intensive feedback on a fast paced way, maybe even others too.

Are there a possibility to have a documentary about it? It would be amazing and a true act of love to Open Source Software+Hardware+Science!

Kind regards.